Niqab

Niqab
Assalaamu Alaykum my Sisters السلام عليكم

This page was created to help and inspire my Sisters all over the world, to share our ideas thoughts and feelings and the problems we encounter.

As a Muslim woman in this modern day society it can be hard.. But we must never forget out Traditions.

I hope you enjoy

Amira

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Dubai Trips & Designer Abayas........

I came back from Dubai last week, had such a fantastic time there. I can definitely say that its the undoubtedly the fashion capital of the Middle East. Everything in Dubai is exaggerated and lavish and this includes the Abayas! Its unbelievable how much contrast you see from what the girls in Dubai wear to the girls of Saudi.

Whilst I was there I came across some AMAZING Abaya designers, here are 3 of my favorite:

HOMA Q
Homa Qamar is based in Dubai, she draws on the local culture for inspiration. Her powerful designs have enriched our collection with extravagantly elegant and timeless pieces that stay true to the region’s heritage. The below images are from Dubai 2010 fashion week. The below styles can be purchased online at www.3abaya.com  :)





ROUGE COUTURE
Sara Al Madani From the U.A.E & best friend Apple Wang From China worked together to create "A Fusion of Arabian and Chinese design, which brings a unique trend and style tailored with Class and Elegance."
The below abayas can be purchased online at: www.rouge-couture.com






DAS DUBAI
Rouge Couture was launched in 2008 by 2 Emirati sisters, their Abayas are based on Middle Eastern Traditional design infused with cutting edge style. DAS has taken part in numerous fashion events including Dubai and London fashion week and is a well established name on the designer scene.
The below abayas can be purchased from DAS's boutique in Dubai, Harrods, London or via:






Now in realistic terms most of us normal girls wouldn't be able to afford such things of beauty at this price (Most of them ranging between 2000-5000 AED !!) and most of us wouldn't dream of wearing such things on a regular day! I must admit most of them do defeat the whole object of the Abaya.... with their clinched in waists, figure hugging styles and arms on show... But I think they are lovely for a special occasion and best of all due to these designs, Abayas have now made their mark on the Couture Fashion Scene! Even Givenchy has created a Abaya / Niqab line!! See below:


Now going back to how most of us wouldn't be able to afford such abayas I have recently noticed how lots of the normal retail shops are doing cheaper versions of the designer Dubai Abayas, with ballooned sleeves, Swarovski crystal embellished and clinched waists.

Coming up in my next post... Designer Abayas online without the designer price and now to make your own!!

4 comments:

  1. how much z the cost of 3rd pic rough couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Islamic Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. abaya boutique dubaiWe provide a diverse range of modest wedding abayas. Find best Abaya style designer and Abaya fashion house in UAE. WhatsApp +971555506687

    ReplyDelete


  4. Islamic clothing store


    HeraCloset is one of the best online stores for beautiful stylish Abaya & Arabic clothing and silk Kaftans dresses for women on amazing prices.



    https://heracloset.com/

    ReplyDelete